Sunday 13 March 2016

The Lord Has Done Great Things.



The Lord has done great things, the Lord has prepared a way for all humanity to be redeemed, to know unconditional love offered without earning it, or knowing the reason it is being offered.  Love that we cannot earn or be worthy of in-and-of ourselves.

 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

The way is Love made known to us through the life of Jesus Christ.  A Love that transcends all of our human propensity to: do it on our own, to want to be self-sufficient, to accumulate things, to compare ourselves to others, to be self centred, to compete, to be self critical, to despair and to believe we are unworthy.

So I consider everything that I have, that I have accomplished, that I have done as nothing compared to the great things that my Lord is doing every moment of every day for all humanity – unconditionally loving his creation.

We are not a disappointment.

We are not an embarrassment.

We are not a frustration.

We are loved beyond and limit we can understand.

We are loved for who we are.

The Lord is doing great things!

Grandma Snyder

©2013-2016 twosnydergirls

No comments: