This years Easter table favours were created from items purchased at the dollar store and permanent markers from our craft room.
- 1 white mug for each person attending your Easter dinner
- permanent markers
- Have the children draw what they want to draw on the mug on a piece of white paper
- Next they draw the same picture on the mug.
- The mugs can be personalized or a general picture placed on each mug.
Note: The mugs need to cure for 24 hours and should be hand washed.
Seed Pot Table Favours
- enough small starter pots for every guest at your Easter meal
- A seed packet for each guest
- a cloths peg for each person
- Easter coloured ribbon
- Easter coloured plastic grass
- Candy Easter eggs
- Using paint or permanent markers colour each cloths peg and write the name of each guest on each peg.
- Cut the ribbon to wrap around the pot with a 1/2 inch over lap.
- Run a bead of white glue around the edge of the ribbon
- Using the cloths peg with the guest name facing forward hold the ribbon closed
- Stuff the starting pot with the grass
- Place some of the Easter candy in each pot
- Now you can either balance the seed package in the middle of the cloth peg or you can place a bead of white glue on one inside of the cloth peg and hold the seed package on the glue until it is held firm