Sunday 2 March 2014

Knitting the Sky 2014



February 2014

Knitting the February 2014 sky

Knitting two rows at the end of a busy and stressful day has become part of how I centre myself - how I make the transition from work to home. 


I am inserting a white ribbon between the months so that it is easy to distinguish one month from another.
Samples of the February 2014 Sky
 Through this knitting exercise I have come to realize that I have lived my life for the most part blind to the sky above me.
Docknits Store Front


The day that I went to Docknits in Flesherton to purchase two more balls of yarn for this project they were celebrating  their first anniversary. 
Docknits staff
 Knitting the Sky is a Leafcutter Designs 
Leafcutter designs
Click here for the Leafcutter video and instruction on knitting the sky
 Grandma Snyder
©2013-2014 twosnydergirls 

No comments: