Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Knitting the Sky 2014



January 2014

 


I have always been intrigued by representational knitting so when I came across Leafcutter Designs and their Sky Scarf project I knew this would be my 2014 project


Click here to go Leafcutter Designs Sky Scarf video and instructions

I live in Southwestern Ontario and January has been very stormy and overcast, with only a few blue skies to speak of.  Here is a sampling of the weather this month.  There was no reason to take pictures of the seven blizzard days because ... well... everything was a white out!


I purchased my yarns from DocKnits of Port Elgin Ontario CA.
Click here to visit the Docknits website
I am using Regia sock weight yarn made in Italy for Coats.  There was a large selection of sky colours and I am finding the yarn a joy to work with.


 


Grandma Snyder
©2013-2015 twosnydergirls


Post a Comment

In the Lord You are Light

We see the moon at night through the reflected light of the sun. And God sees us through his reflected light, his unconditional l...