Tuesday 4 February 2014

Knitting the Sky 2014



January 2014

 


I have always been intrigued by representational knitting so when I came across Leafcutter Designs and their Sky Scarf project I knew this would be my 2014 project


Click here to go Leafcutter Designs Sky Scarf video and instructions

I live in Southwestern Ontario and January has been very stormy and overcast, with only a few blue skies to speak of.  Here is a sampling of the weather this month.  There was no reason to take pictures of the seven blizzard days because ... well... everything was a white out!


I purchased my yarns from DocKnits of Port Elgin Ontario CA.
Click here to visit the Docknits website
I am using Regia sock weight yarn made in Italy for Coats.  There was a large selection of sky colours and I am finding the yarn a joy to work with.


 


Grandma Snyder
©2013-2015 twosnydergirls


No comments: