Sunday 14 July 2019

A Sunday finding joy in the ordinary.


Sunday opened with another perfect summer morning, clear blue skies, 18 C. and a light cool breeze. 

I was music leader this morning and I am always humbled by the joyous sound the full congregation makes.  It is a sound you only get to hear from the front of the church.  

It was a pure joy.

The children's Peace garden is in full bloom, beans and squash.

Juanita preached on forgiveness.  

Not on who is or is not worthy of our forgiveness rather forgiving as necessary for healthy physically, emotionally and spiritually well being.

That forgiveness is required of us, our families, friends, community to live in peace with each other.

In truth holding onto grudges and sitting in judgement is just plain unhealthy!

It sucks the joy out of life and we are to live within God's grace, where all is joy.

Our house bougainvillea has started to bloom outside.

Following church, we came home and made chicken noodle soup – so good!


Paul did dishes while I started to craft, and I tried my hand at a craft- with-me video.   
The first layer of the book cover had to dry before I added the final layer, so the video was done in two parts.


Canadian Tire was our next activity where I picked up an Awl having broken my first one and Paul picked up a hose splinter so that from one water source, we  can run our outdoor kitchen and the Rpod.

There were a number of antique cars in town today.



Back home we went outside for 20 minutes of yoga.  We are practicing for our trip west where we will stop in parks etc. to stretch and keep in shape.


I finished the cover of my Tracie Fox July challenge and the second video. 
I then moved on to my swap journal.


Paul has gone fishing with Rob and I am going to finish up here and have a long bath.

Thank you for coming along.
Grandma Snyder
©2013-2019 twosnydergirls.








No comments: