Thursday 14 June 2018

5 Minutes Of My Day - Frustration

June 14, 2018

Frustration

As I relax and reflect on what I will write today, frustration is the word that comes to mind. 

Frustration with what I was not able achieve at work.

Frustration with myself at yoga tonight.

Heat is not my friend and when I over heat, I feel very ill.

The early evening was coolish and as we gathered for yoga others wanted the windows closed and the heat turned on - I worried to myself that it would get too hot.

And predictably the room and I heat up  with the work out.

 I over heat and feel faint.

Instead of meeting my personal needs and opening the window beside me I leave the room and sit outside, angry with myself.

At the end of the class people ask why I left and then they say "you should have…"

They are right I should have made my discomfort known and I never do - I suffering in frustrating silence.

Frustration with myself.

We cannot expect people to know our needs if we are not prepared to express them into a world and then you must be open to receiving care. 

June 14, 2017
2017 Sewing with our granddaughter

June 14, 2016
2015 Remembering my mother-in-laws garden

June 14, 2015
2015 Celebrating the end of school with a Ice Cream Sunday

June 14, 2014
2014 At a local children's fair

Grandma Snyder
©twosnydergirls 2018





No comments: