Sunday 1 January 2017

Praise the name of the Lord


So loved are we by God that he took on human flesh and walked a human life for 33 years to die a violent a human death.  

He came not as an earthly king, no he walked the path of a servant, seeking nothing for himself desiring only to serve and give relief to suffering.

We serve a God that knows intimately what it means to be human.

I praise the name of my Lord and expectantly seek his face in the world around me.  

I am known to my Lord, he understands my weaknesses, the sins of my heart and loves me all the more for this. 

Love and joy are the gifts that God presents to us moment by moment  if only we see with spirits open to receiving love.

Are you looking for the face of God in the world around you?

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2017 twosnydergirls

No comments: