Grandma do you know how to make corn dogs!
Well really I don’t and how hard can they be. So we set about making corn dogs.
Next time we will roll the dough out thinner as some of our dogs were more cornmeal than gluten free hot dog and we had a great time making them.
- 1 ¼ cup gluten free Bisquick mix
- 1 cup gluten free cornmeal
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Gluten-free hot dogs
- Mix all your ingredients together well except for the hot dogs
- Roll out the batter using extra cornmeal to keep it from sticking to your surface
- Cup into squares and roll around the hot dog alternatively using your hands form the batter around the hot dog
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until they start to brown
From our table to yours