Saturday 26 March 2016

March 2016's Crochet Along on Google+

Lil' Baby Unicorn and Bobble Sheep
March was an exciting and anxious crochet month because while I have crocheted many things I have not developed my craft in the area of amigurumi.

This is a Japanese art form of knitting or crocheting small creatures.  They are three dimensional and often stuffed.  

The actual word according to Wikipedia  breaks down into two parts, 

ami crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi stuffed doll.

The actual March Crochet along project was Bobble Sheep.  



As members of this community we all have a vote on the projects and I voted for Lil’ Baby Unicorn.

I had fun making Bobble Sheep the pattern is easy to follow, now I would recommend not using black yarn because I found I had to work in full daylight as the stitches were difficult to find.


Once I had mastered the Bobble Sheep I moved on the project that excited me Lil’ Baby Unicorn and again the pattern is well written and easy to follow.  


Come and join us at Crochet Along on Google +



Grandma Snyder

©2013-2016 twosnydergirls

No comments: