Sunday 10 January 2016

You Are Precious In God's Sight


God sees the little sparrow fall,
it meets his tender view;
if God so loves the little birds,
I know he loves me too.
He loves me too, he loves me too,
I know he loves me too.
Because he loves the little things.
I know he loves me too.

Isaiah 43:1 brings me great comfort when my life is falling apart and humbles me when I venture down the path of feeling I have earned my place in heaven.

Before the world as we know it was set into motion God knew us by name, earthly name or spiritual name does not matter God knew us!

God knew the best that we could be and the worst and knowing this God loved us enough to allow us free will the choice to become self aware and self directed.

So precious are we to our Creator, to God that nothing can stand in the way of God’s love, not even death.

We must seem like little things in the vast expanse of all creation - one human being, yet God’s love for us is uncompromising to the point of  his becoming human for the purpose of redeeming us.

I know he loves me too.

All of my good or bad deeds do nothing to diminish or increase God’s love for me.

I am precious in God’s Sight

We are precious in God’s Sight

All of Humanity is precious in God’s Sight

Because he loves the little things
I know he loves me too.

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2016 twosnydergirls



Lectionary Scriptures Isaiah 43:1-7 Psalm 29 Acts 8:14-17 Luke 3:15-17, 21-22

No comments: