Once again today’s recipe was inspired by a meal that we had. This time is was the end of season Sewing Club’s banquet at the Grey Rose. On the salad bar was a vinaigrette pasta salad and I knew just the vinaigrette vegetables to add to our Summer Pasta Salad.
Go Go Quinoa pasta is one of our favourite (this is not a paid endorsement). You can achieve a very nice al dente pasta what will hold up in a cold salad and not go tough overnight in the refrigerator.
- 1 package of your favourite pasta
- 2 cups of Summer Vegetable Salad (click here for recipe)
- 1 cup chopped olives, we used a mix of black and green chopped
- Cook the pasta as per the directions
- Add the Summer Vegetable Salad and olives stir and serve.
This is a great way to use up leftover Summer Vegetable Salad
From Our Table To Yours