Our garden potatoes and carrots are beginning to so their age and so we went in search of a recipe that would use both and this is the resulted. A tasty frittata that goes will with either a green salad or a cabbage salad.
- 6 large potatoes cut into medium slices
- 1 cup none dairy cheese shredded
- 3 large carrots shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk
- coconut oil
- Grease a pie plate with coconut oil
- Fill the pie plate with a layer of potatoe, then shredded carrot followed by potatoe until the pie plate is full
- Mix the Almond milk and eggs and pour this over the potatoe and carrot layers
- Place shredded cheese on top and place in a 375°F oven until a knife comes out clean in the centre of the pie about 45 minutes.
From our table to yours