I love when the temperature drops and as a family we gather around the kitchen table with a fire in the fireplace because it is time for my favourite dishes and roasted vegetables is top on my list. Today we are featuring a three veg medley of carrots, brussel sprouts and parsnips.
You can eat them hot on steamed kale, rice or quinoa as just examples and I often take them to work to eat cold on salad mix.
- 2 cups chopped carrots, brussel sprouts and parsnip
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Chop your vegetables and place on a greased baking sheet
- Drizzle the coconut oil and balsamic vinaigrette over the vegetables
- Place in 450 ° F oven until your vegetables are done to your liking turn the vegetables after 10 minutes
- Heat the maple syrup to thin it
- Plate your vegetables and drizzle the maple syrup over them
From our table to yours