Monday 8 September 2014

Knitting the Sky

August 2014

August like July was cloudy with too many days where there were severe thunderstorm warnings.  The lack of sunshine has started to affect the garden.

I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,
 From the seas and the streams;
I bear light shade for the leaves when laid
         In their noonday dreams.
From my wings are shaken the dews that waken
         The sweet buds every one,
When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,
         As she dances about the sun.
I wield the flail of the lashing hail,
         And whiten the green plains under,
And then again I dissolve it in rain,
         And laugh as I pass in thunder.
Excerpt from The Cloud by Percy Bysshe Shelley




Knitting the Sky is the creative genius of Leafcutter Designs and I encourage you to visit their website and begin to knit your sky just click on the logo below

 The yarn used in this project was purchased from Docknits in Port Elgin Ontario to visit this website please just click on the logo below


Join me in Knitting the sky.  

Just look up and pick up your knitting needles.






Grandma Snyder
©2013-2014 twosnydergirls








No comments: