Saturday 30 August 2014

Preparation for death ~ Mother Teresa

Everyday is a preparation for death.  By realizing this, it helps somehow, because what the dying to through today, I will go through tomorrow.  Death is nothing expect going back to him, where he is and where we belong ~ Mother Teresa
Again this past week I stood witness to the passing of a child becoming an adult and I take comfort in these words of Mother Teresa's. 

From the moment of our birth we are on a journey back to the creator.  For some the journey will be long and for others very short.  

We each journey a different path and we journey alone.  

Along our journey we find friendship, love, struggle and trauma and we stand witness to the lives, to those who journey the closest to us.

I pray that when my journey comes to an end I can meet it with courage and rejoicing.



Grandma Snyder
©2013-2014 twosnydergirls

No comments: