Tuesday 26 August 2014

Knitting the Sky

July 2014

 July was a cloudy and stormy month.  While there was usually blue sky peeking through there was almost always clouds in the sky. 

From The Cloud by Percy Bysshe Shelley

   I am the daughter of Earth and Water,
         And the nursling of the Sky;
I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores;
         I change, but I cannot die.
For after the rain when with never a stain
         The pavilion of Heaven is bare,
And the winds and sunbeams with their convex gleams
         Build up the blue dome of air,
I silently laugh at my own cenotaph,
         And out of the caverns of rain,
Like a child from the womb, like a ghost from the tomb,
         I arise and unbuild it again.


Knitting the Sky is the creative genius of  Leafcutter Designs and I encourage you to visit their website and begin to knit your sky.


 Click here to be directed to their website
Click here 

The yarn used in this project was purchased from Docknits in Port Elgin Ontario

Join me in Knitting the sky.  

Just look up and pick up your knitting needles.




Grandma Snyder
©2013-2014 twosnydergirls



No comments: