Sunday 6 April 2014

God is here among us!


Christ, whose glory fills the skies

Today Lord breathe int us a new Hope

Is your spiritual life like the valley of dry bones described in Ezekiel 37?  

Ezekiel 37:1-4The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" I said, "O Sovereign LORD, you alone know." 4 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD

Know that Christ is here among us calling each of us to hear the word of the Lord and experience God in a new way this Easter season!

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2014 twosnydergirls

No comments: