Kale Guacamole Salad
After eating some of the best guacamole in the country we wanted the flavour of guacamole in a salad that we could make while traveling that included kale.
For those of you that follow our blog you will know we enjoy kale and eat it at every opportunity so today we bring you kale guacamole salad.
Kale cleaned and kneaded until a bright green colour
Red onion diced
Fresh tomatoe with seeds removed diced
Free avocado diced
Fresh lime juice
Gluten Free corn chips
1. Clean and gently knead the kale
2. Dice all of the vegetables
3. On your individual serving dishes scatter the corn chips
4. Place kale on top of corn chips
5. Next add the onion, tomatoes and avocado
6. Squeeze the juice of half a lime onto each salad adding salt and pepper to taste.
Note: the amounts of each ingredients will be determined by the number of people you are serving and it is important that you use no less than half an avocado per salad.
If you prefer more of a cream dressing as my partner did I would recommend that you create an avocado cream dressing with fresh avocado, almond milk, salt and pepper and lime juice blend to the consistency you prefer.