Tuesday 10 September 2013

Psalm 103



The Lord's Wonderful Love

Psalm 103

With all my heart
I praise the Lord,
And with all that I am
I praise thy holy name!

With all my heart
I praise the Lord!
I will never forget  
How kind he has been.



The Lord forgives our sin
Heals us when we are sick,

And protects us from death.
His kindness and love
Are a crown on our heads


 Each day that we live
He provides for our needs
And gives us the strength
of a young eagle


For all who are mistreated,
The Lord brings justice
He taught his Law to Moses
And showed all Israel
What he could do.


The Lord is merciful!
He is kind and patient,
And his love never fails!

The Lord will not always be angry
And point out our sins;
He does not punish us
As our sin preserves.


 How great is God's love for all
Who worship him?
How far has the Lord taken
Our sin from us?
Greater than the distance
From east to west!



Just as parents are kind
To their children,
The Lord is kind
To all that worship him,
Because he knows
We are made of dust.


We humans are like grass
Or wild flowers
That quickly bloom
But a scorching wind blows,
And they quickly wither
To be forever forgotten.



The Lord is always kind
To those who worship him,
And he keep his promises
To their descendants
Who faithfully obey him.





God has set up his kingdom
In heaven, and he rules
The whole creation.
All of you mighty angels,
Who obey God's commands,
Come and praise your Lord.


All of you thousands
Who serve and obey God,
Come and praise your Lord.
All of God's creation
And all the he rules,
Come and praise your Lord.


With all my heart,
I praise the Lord.

Thank you Lord for the many ways that Paul and I have been blessed over the past two weeks and 

With All My Heart, I Praise you Lord!


Grandma Snyder 

©2013-2015 twosnydergirls

No comments: