Sunday 17 February 2013

February 17, 2013

Ruth Finishes Her Pillow






 and her babies were given the special place in her pillows secret pocket.  She also had a great time stuffing the pillow.








and her sister Emily started her pillow.......




Ruth then decided to use the pillow in a new and exciting new way LOL


Super Hero Ruth Secret Pillow Hat

The the girls and I made Lemon Cashew Cookies

from the Raw Food deTOX Cook book by Anya Ladra



  

     Starting January 1, 2013 I started on a dietary path to support my liver health and improve on my overall health so that I can play with my Grandchildren will into my 90's and hopefully sew for my Great Grandchildren.  These cookies are easy to make and taste delicious!   

Finally Done

I finished all of the sewing for the girls and their dolls for their trip to South Carolina with these terry cloth beach cover ups.



I got the pattern from Pinterest 



http://www.janicefergusonsews.com/blog/2012/08/25/ag-doll-spa-wrap-tutorial-free-me-designs/


I pray everyone has a great week
Grandma

No comments: