Sunday 25 August 2019

Markets and Garage Sales


Saturday and today were amazing day of markets, crafting, and artists.

The steampunk chest was created by Ann Kerr of Edmonton Alberta.  She sells her art at Bountiful Farmers Market.


The Bountiful market is worth a stop, fruits and vegetables in season, wonderful lunch stops and beautiful crafts and art.


One of Ann Kerr’s Chest Dioramas.  If you get to Ann’s store turn her chest over and you will find a surprise.


Ann also creates beautiful Journals all in the Steampunk genre.


While Susan and I walked around the market, Ron and Paul painted parking lot lines at Holyrood Mennonite Church.


Paul brought home a picture of  Susan’s stained-glass artwork that hangs at the church, there are amazing artist in this family.



Saturday night I made a sushi supper by myself and my presentation was good if I do say so myself.  Now in the spirit of full disclosure I did add too much syrup and the larger pieces of sushi fell apart when you picked them up.


Today we went to Paper Arts Creation in Leduc to a Scrapbookers Garage Sale.  This Steampunk lazy susan is made with tin cans, and paper rolls. 

I see one of these in my future.






Again, the men did not go with us and went instead to Telford Lake in Leduc where they saw Pelicans.

We return to Saskatchewan tomorrow morning after spending a wonderful week here in Edmonton.

Thank you for coming along today.
Grandma Snyder
©2013-2019 twosnydergirls



2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Looks like more fun time at the markets and keeping busy.

Result said...

Good about Grandparents day Quotes