Thursday 7 February 2019

Myrtle Beach February 7, 2019 Relaxing


Sitting in the sun after breakfast and looking at my small jar of treasures from our many walks on the beach.
We were alerted to a quilting thrift sale in the area it was fun looking at what quilters were willing to let go of in their stashes.  I picked up a grab bag for $4 that held many treasures that I will use in my junk journals.


Inland the weather was hot and dry 79F in full sun, while at the beach there was a strong on shore wind that carried with if mist so coolers and wet.

After grocery shopping I spent a few hours out of the wind reading - serenity. 

In this image you can see the mist/fog that the temperature change between the cooler water and warm sand creates.

I am enjoying waking up at night and being able to hear the waves which quickly lulls be back to sleep. 

Palm trees create shapes that intrigue me and so you will notice that I take many photographs of them.

And we ended our day with a half price banana split.

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2019 twosnydergirls

2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Relaxing days are wonderful and that Banana split looks awesome.

Grandma Snyder said...

Wonderful days and grateful we can have them.