It is a hot Friday evening and cooking is almost too much and we not want to go out to eat!
We have garlic scapes, fresh basil, asparagus, mushrooms, kale and radishes in the refrigerator and on Instagram we have been seeing some of the most amazing personal pizza picture so why not.
After a quick trip to our local grocery store we have naan bread, roasted red pepper spread, mini bocconcini balls and why these new ingredients well we are so tired of department store waste we purchase reduced food items whenever possible to prevent them from being added to the local garbage dump.
The end result was amazing, so From Our Table to Yours
Scapes and Asparagus Pizza
- 1 large piece of naan bread or two small pieces of nana bread
- Enough roasted red pepper spread to cover the nana bread
- ¾ cup chopped garlic scapes
- ¾ cup chopped asparagus
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 9 small kale leaves
- 9 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup bocconcini
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Chop and slice vegetables
- Spread roasted red pepper spread on the naan bread
- Place vegetables and basil on next
- Add the bocconcini
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutes’ remove
- Turn oven to broil and return pizza until cheese begins to brown