This soup is based on Curried Squash and Apple Soup from the free Milk calendar January 2014 and over the intervening years we have made this soup our own.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 6 cups of cooked mashed squash
- 4 apples peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups warmed almond milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot add olive oil and sauté onion and garlic
- To this add the vegetable broth, curry power, squash, apple, and carrots and cook for until carrots are soft
- Blend until smooth being careful not to burn yourself, we used an immersion blender.
- Add the warmed milk, salt and pepper to taste
From Our Table to Yours