Thursday 13 October 2016

Bullet Journal


Late in June while looking through my Facebook feed I came upon a post about bullet journaling.  

Hayley had posted her new weekly spread and as an avid journaler I was very interested.  Hayley directed me to the Bullet Journal.com once there I watched the introductory video and was convinced that I was going to try bullet journaling.

The founder of bullet journaling has Attention Deficit as I do and he set about developing an analog system to keep track of anything he/you might want to.  

As I age the digital tracking systems I keep are getting less and less effective as I am tracking more and more things.

 I was getting lost in all of the things that I am tracking!

Next I started following bullet journalers and found that doodling, writing practice, cursive writing practice, water colours, art, conventional journaling and anything you might write/draw on paper.

Back in the 1980’s I started putting indexes in my journals because I started to write down things I wanted to remember, to track - bullet journaling fits well into how I organize my ideas and thoughts.

If you are interested take a look at the bullet journal website and if you are interested by a journal, look around and start writing.

As the website states Bullet Journaling is
“The analog system for the digital age”

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2016 twosnydergirls

No comments: