Monday, 1 June 2015

Grandma Jiggles


Up roarious laughter explodes from the shallow end of the pool.
Grandma you jiggle!
"Yep Grandma jiggles and I love my jiggles"
Laughter spouts once again from our granddaughter.
"Each jiggle is a treasure to me.  
I love my jiggles!"
Laughter is replaced with open curiosity.
"My jiggles remind me that I have three wonderful children 
that I love and who love me.  
That I love baking cookies with my spectacular grandchildren...
Like me she breaks in!
Yes like you.
I love your jiggles too Grandma!
The rest of the day was spent laughing and doing our new jiggle dance.

I am a Grandma who loves her jiggles!


Grandma Snyder


©2013-2015 twosnydergirls
Post a Comment

Were Not Our Hearts Burning With In Us?

Faith asks us to step out into open space knowing that while we see only open space our feet will walk by faith on solid ground, we wil...