Sunday 22 March 2015

10 Favourite Online Dish Cloth Patterns

Here are my ten favourite free Dish Cloth Patterns on the internet.



This is a fun lace dish cloth to make.  I have made six of these out of different colours and then ties them up to look like flowers and included in a housewarming gift








This is my go to pattern when I want to use up my stash of yarn ends, now don't cheat just use the colours you have the results are fun and tell you a great deal about the colours you work with.







I used this pattern when I am teaching short row knitting and I like the feel of this cloth.  Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain pattern is easy to follow.






This is a great scrubbing dishcloth I used twine for the ruffles which made a great pot scrubbing dishcloth







This is my go to dishcloth when I want to give homemade dishcloths as a gift.  At Christmas I use red instead of the white and at Easter a pastel colour.






This is the fastest dishcloth to make up and a great project for new knitters to work on.









Again this is one of my teaching go to dishcloths.  Yarnspirations has a well written pattern to work with.









Mary Ann's Washcloth while not a dishcloth it is my favourite washcloth to take camping.  Everyone gets one and after using they hang it up on the clothesline where it dries for the next use.







Here is another great dishcloth pattern from Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.  If you use a yarn with texture it makes a great scrubbing dishcloth









And I have saved the one I like the best for last, the Scrubby Posey from Yarnsipiration reminders of my grandmother's home.










Grandma Snyder

©2013-2015 twosnydergirls

No comments: