One of the things that I love about cold winter evenings is a bowl of hot full bodied soup. A soup that warms you from the inside and fills the house with memories of childhood and long leisurely evenings and this soup ticks all the boxes.
- 4 large carrots
- 2 cups cubed pumpkin
- 5 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 large leek chopped
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sauté the leek in a teaspoon of coconut oil
- Put all of the vegetables together in the pot with the leeks, add the vegetable broth and spices.
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked and then blend everything in the pot.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
From our table to yours