Monday 14 July 2014

Mother Teresa God's Love

He Loves Me So Much

Mother Teresa quote God is in love with each of us

I can understand the greatness of God but I cannot understand his humility.  It becomes so clear in him being in love with each one of us separately and completely.  It is as if there is no one but me in the world.  He loves me so much.  Each one of us can say this with great conviction.  ~ Mother Teresa  

As a mother and grandmother I love each of my children and grandchildren deeply, personally and with all of my being and this is only a shadow of the love Mother Teresa is describing that God has for each of us.  

Sit with these words for a few minutes 

God is in love with you separately from every other human being and completely, There is no one but me in the world, he loves me so much! 


Open yourself to the creators all encompassing love for your. 

Grandma Snyder  
©2013-2015 twosnydergirls

No comments: