Kale & Asparagus Quiche
Gluten Free, Lactose Free
- ¼ softened coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar flavoured vegan cheese
- ½ onion chopped fine
- Asparagus enough to fill the bottom of your pie plate (or more if you like)
- 6 large leaves of Kale stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups Almond milk
- 1 cup lactose free sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Spray/grease a large pie plate
- Mix together the Gluten Free Bisquick™ and coconut oil once this is combined well add your two tablespoons of boiling water and mix until a soft dough is formed. Press this into your pie plate thus creating the crust.
- Prepare your onions, asparagus, kale, basil and cheese place these in the bottom of your pie plate.
- In a separate bowl combined the eggs, milk, and sour cream. Note here you add pepper and salt to taste.