Our local Independent grocery store has started to carry Raw Sweet Potatoe Flour and I purchased some and went home to try it in my favourite Sandwich Bread recipe. The result was a rich moist bread.
1 cup brown rice flour
1 3/4 cups warm water
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon yeast
1 1/2 cups raw sweet potatoe flour
2/3 cup milk powder
1/3 cup corn starch
1/3 cup sorghum flour
2 teaspoons xanthan gum
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and grease your loaf pan with coconut oil and line the pan with a parchment paper sling.
- Mix the honey, yeast and warm water in a medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Your yeast should active and bobble.
- Combine all dry ingredients and in a separate bowl
- Combine all wet ingredients including the yeast
- Combined wet and dry ingredients mixing at a low speed for about 6 minutes.
- Bake for one hour or until a test stick comes out clean