Friday 22 March 2019

Lack of serenity poor internet so to the beach I will go



I have been absent over the past few days as  things get in the way.  

The most important being my unwillingness to engage in activities that frustrate, zap my joy, my sense of well being, my serenity.

Serenity is the word that I am trying to understand and change my life through in 2019.

I have found joy in being with Paul, siblings and children, in walking the beach, and coming up with ways to use all of the scraps of buttons and fabrics as I deconstruct four extra large men’s shirts to use in a year long quilt project.

Being with family in March has been the priority as we have had many visitors, with long walks on the beach with each new visitor.

The frustration has been with the internet where it can take up to 40 minute to upload an image so no blog posts until we get back home it is just too frustrating.

Thank you for understanding.

Please check out 5 Minutes Of My Day as I will continue to post there - less frustrating.

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2019 twosnydergirls.

2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Not fun when the internet becomes frustrating, but at least you can enjoy the beach.

Grandma Snyder said...

And that is what I have decided to do with only 5 more days until we travel back to Ontario.