It was at a local Vegan restaurant where we first had grain free tabbouleh and it is by far one of the brightest and freshest dishes we have ever had.
Here is our version for you to try and it is every bite as good as the dish we were served at the restaurant.
- 4 small parsnips
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 2 handfuls fresh parsley
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the parsnips and mince in a food processor until the parsnip is the size of bulghur wheat and set aside.
- Wash and mince the mint and parsley
- Clean and dice both the cucumber and tomatoes, remove all seeds from the tomatoes before dicing.
- Mix all of the vegetables and herbs together
- Squeeze the juice of both the lemon and lime onto the vegetables and mix again.
- Refrigerate for up to 6 hours
- Prior to serving salt and pepper to taste.
From Our Table to Yours
©2013 – 2016 twosnydergirls