- 1 medium onion chopped finely
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 can of pink salmon skin and bones removed
- 2tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sautéed the onion in the butter until the onions are translucent
- Add flour to the onion and butter store constantly until the butter has been completely incorporated into the flour.
- Add milk to pan and whisk on medium high heat until thickened.
- Flake the salmon into the pan
- Add vinegar and mustard and simmer for 5 minutes stirring often
- Serve over toast or homemade biscuits.