Saturday 19 October 2019

Life is an adventure

The beautiful colours that carpet the forest floor.

That is lived one moment at a time and you maybe asking yourself what does this have to do with anything.  Great question and the answer is reflected in the lack of blog posts over the past number of days.  

One of our favourite activities is walking Toaster at sunset.

In the moments between the last post and today we have done many things.  We explored Victoria BC, spent wonderful evenings with our son and daughter-in-love, flew home, visited with our children, had a plumber come in and fix a leaking pipe, enjoyed the company of our youngest granddaughter three nights in a row, went walking with our oldest son here at home, delivered a gift from our son in Victoria to his sister here in Ontario and took personal time for pedicures and I had a manicure. 

Everywhere we look there are signs of fall 


And when I thought about writing a blog post or catching up on my 5 Minutes Of My Day the activity did not bring me joy so I turned to something that did.

Father and son engaged an evening game together
I think for the next few month while we spend time at home the blog will be posted when the activity of sitting at a computer brings me joy, until I organize my retired life and find that sweet spot where sharing through pictures does bring me joy.
Paul and I enjoyed the cultural variety of foods and we tasted many this Trip.
Fall is my favourite time of the year to walk , nature has clothed herself in abundant colours and she dances with the wind.
Found enough fabric to make the dress that Rylee needs.  Rylee learned how to carefully ripe out seams so that the fabric can be used,  A $4 find at Salvation Armyu

Thank you for dropping in to read this post and we hope you enjoy the images I have explained the pictures in the captions below.

Grandma Snyder
2013-2019twosnydergirls 

No comments: