Late fall is upon us, the rain today was thick with the promise of snow, the weather wet and cold
and coming home to a cold house what we needed was a hearty vegetable soup.
However, time was in short supply and short cuts would required.
Here is our answer Fast Beef Vegetable Soup.
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 cups beef broth (packaged)
- 10 new small potatoes cubed
- 3 cups of carrots cut into ¼ circles
- 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- Place the bay leaves and garlic in cheese cloth and tie off
- Add all ingredients including the cheese cloth bag into the soup pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cheese cloth and serve.
From Our Table to Yours